How to save a web page as a PDF file?
1. Open the Google Chrome Browser on your PC or MAC
2. Then go to the web page that you want to convert as a PDF.
3. Now press Ctrl+P on Windows PC or Command+P if you are on a Mac to Open the the Print dialog on Chrome Browser.
4. Now Change the destination to “Save As PDF” and hit the save button.
5. The current web page will instantly be downloaded as a PDF document.
- See more at: http://www.coolhackingtrick.com/2013/11/simple-trick-to-convert-webpage-to-pdf_2.html#sthash.mJFkTwUB.dpuf